Re: RFC 8518 on Selection of Loop-Free Alternates for Multi-Homed Prefixes

You do know that you can click on unsubscribe from within the Mail app on the iPhone?
The Mail app looks for the Unsubscribe header and provides a button/bar.  Otherwise
send unsubscribe requests to “ietf-request@xxxxxxxx”

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC