Re: New tool: Using Emacs Org Mode for writing RFCs

To echo Wes faintly,

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 4:38 PM Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christian Hopps <chopps@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Check it out: https://github.com/choppsv1/org-rfc-export

Holy cow.  That would make writing RFCs so much simpler and prettier.
I'll definitely take a look and thank you for putting in the effort.

I don't imagine I'm going to use this anytime soon, but having hacked my way through a couple of Kramdown docs that didn't quite follow the usual trail through the process forest, the documentation for how to produce an Internet Draft using this tool looks really complete. Since you probably know how this stuff works, thank you for spending so much effort for people who don't know that.

Spencer, who just finished flogging his Chromebook Linux environment until I could use it for an IRTF RG draft ...

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI