Re[2]: [Perc] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-08

Thanks, Ben.  I wasn't aware of this list.  I've expanded as appropriate in my local copy.  That should appear in the next version.

Paul

------ Original Message ------
From: "Ben Campbell" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Gorry Fairhurst" <gorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; tsv-art@xxxxxxxx; ietf@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework.all@xxxxxxxx; perc@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 2/16/2019 12:47:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Perc] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-08

I have a comment on one point, below:

On Feb 15, 2019, at 10:08 PM, Paul E. Jones <paulej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some keywords appear not defined before first used - whilst these are likely
to be well-known by the coimmunity of interest, it would none-the-less
be helpful to define these:

SRTP; RTCP; SIP; SDP.

Most of these have a reference that follows them (RTCP was the one exception, I think). Are you saying we should fully state what SRTP stands for, for example, or are you saying references were missing?

Abbreviations should be expanded except for those listed as “well-known” by the RFC editor, whether or not they have a citation. The list is at https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt . Well-known abbreviations are marked with an asterisk.

To save you from searching: SIP is marked as well-known. SRTP, RTCP, and SDP are not.

Thanks!

Ben.