Re: [Perc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-08.txt> (A Solution Framework for Private Media in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing) to Proposed Standard

On Feb 13, 2019, at 2:53 AM, Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This liaison statement basically blows away any rough consensus from IETF 99 as the basis of my joint proposal was that it could be possible to proceed with the PERC lite proposal and that alternative keying mechanism could be studied without involving the PERC group.

[BA] Is there documentation on the PERC-lite proposal? Does it avoid the problems with FEC/RTX processing and Triple protection? Has it been deployed?