Re: Secdir early review of draft-ietf-babel-dtls-03

Thanks Donald and Sean.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 1:53 PM Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Given the advanced state of the DTLS 1.3 draft in the IETF process, I
suggest consideration be given to referencing that draft rather than
RFC 6347 and making corresponding minor changes in this draft...

I'd rather not create a blocking relationship at this point in time.
I personally commit that when babel-dtls makes it to AUTH48, if DTLS 1.3 is
published then I'll make the changes to babel-dtls to reference it.

Thanks,
David