Last Call: <draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-00.txt> (vCard Format Extensions: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Extensions for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)) to Informational RFC

I support publication of this document. I have implemented the proposed CC parameter in .it RDAP public test server. Even if .it ccTLD is not subject to the technical instructions defined in the ICANN operational profile for RDAP, I believe that such a parameter is required to fix a clear inconsistency with the "country" information between the jCard adr structure of an RDAP entity and the postalInfo element of an EPP contact.

Regards,
mario

--
Dr. Mario Loffredo