IETF 103 plenary follow-up

During the IESG open mic session at the IETF 103 plenary, there was some discussion of people's experiences in working group meetings (see the transcript at [1]). The IESG discussed this and kicked off an email conversation with the working group chairs about it in mid-December. That conversation is ongoing. We wanted the rest of the community to be aware that we're working through this and we'll be following up with the broader community once we've considered the input from the WG chairs.

Regards,
Alissa Cooper
on behalf of the IESG

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/minutes-103-ietf-201811071730-00