Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02

morninʼ scott,

> it is hard to see why it should be standards track or why it should
> be using RFC 2119 type terminology.

these are two separate issues.

alvaro and the chairs can adjudicate what flavor of ice cream it should
be.  it my memory says it was a wg decision.  i really do not care.

as to 2119 language, i kinda feel it should remain.  it is used
sparingly. but is crucial when used.  e.g.

      all private keys MUST be protected when at rest in a secure
      fashion.

i suspect we would want to keep that strongly prescriptive; but it is
not a hill on which i am interested in dying.

randy