Re: Referencing material behind a paywall

Thank you Stephen, Carsten and Heather for your input.
Jorge will be publishing the revised version soon.

Best Regards,
--Satya

On 12/10/18, 2:14 PM, "Stephen Farrell" <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 10/12/2018 20:41, Heather Flanagan wrote:
    > Ekr offered an interesting proposal that would have this kind of
    > reference be treated in a fashion similar to IPR declarations.

    Not a bad idea. I'd also make it like the downref registry [1]
    though, since once we've got a normative reference in one RFC
    to e.g. some IEEE 802 thing, then it shouldn't need new process
    to have a 2nd RFC do the same.

    Cheers,
    S.

    [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/downref/