Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01

Thank you Mark.
On the first item, please look carefully at the use of pronouns. It took me several readings to realize which CDNS "they" referred to.

On the second item, it was not TLS protection I was referring to. Rather, I was imagining one bad cache stripping the loop prevention. I think the real answer to that is that it is no worse than such a cache originating bad requests.

Yours,
Joel