Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-09.txt

Hi Suresh,
At 09:45 PM 15-12-2018, Suresh Krishnan wrote:
I will let the authors chime in here as well, but I personally don't think this document is the right place to determine the current deployment status of BCP38. The most up to date info I have seen is in this paper:

Thanks for the link. I am not interested in making things difficult for the authors. I asked the question as Section 2 of the draft has a heading and two paragraphs about that. I assumed that the authors or someone in the working group would be familiar with the BCP.

Do you think this document needs to provide any additional info in this front?

Please see below.

The Last Call issues were discussed during the 2018-10-18 NTP WG interim meeting.

There is a good question in those minutes about the matter. I would go with the outcome of that (mailing list) discussion.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy