RE: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-15

Yoshi -

Thanx for the review.
Replies inline.

[Les:] The draft says:

Section 2

" TLV formats follow the rules defined in [RFC7752]."

Then in each subsequent sub-section 2.x  both RFC 7471 and draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis are explicitly referenced.

The TLV formats need to be presented here since these are the BGP-LS encodings, which are similar to but NOT identical to the IGP specific encodings (for example IS-IS encoding uses an 8-bit type/length).

> 2: There is no guidance for default values such as measurement interval in
> the
> draft. If these values should also be inherited from other draft, it should be
> stated.

[Les:] This is not within the purview of this draft. All this draft is doing is defining the encodings for the BGP-LS advertisements which are essentially copies of what the IGPs are advertising.

> 3: (Editorial) The length of Type filed in the figures look 15 bits length.
> But, I believe it should be 16 bits.

[Les:] Indeed. Good catch. I will fix this.

   Les