Re: IETF Adminstration LLC Board Retreat

Two incredibly minor notes on the agenda:

1 - I think it is usually 'attorney-client privilege' rather than 'client-attorney privilege' -- but IANAL.

2 - Stylistically you may want to consider in the future changing the term of 'Post Mortem' reviews since an actual post mortem isn't particularly positive. Rather, these reviews are of what went well, what could have gone better, and what might change next time. As such "IETF 103 Retrospective" (like a s/w release retrospective) or something similarly neutral might be better. __

Good luck at the meeting - that's a heck of a lot of work to get done.

Jason