Re: IETF Adminstration LLC Board Retreat

Dear Alissa,
At 12:38 PM 06-12-2018, IETF Administration LLC Board of Directors Chair wrote:
The IETF LLC Board will hold a face to face retreat December 12-13, 2018.

The meeting agenda for this, and all other IETF LLC Board meetings, is available at https://www7.ietf.org/about/groups/llc-board/meeting-info/

Unfortunately, unlike our teleconference meetings which are open to observers, we do not have remote attendance options available for this retreat.

The above sounds like there isn't remote attendance options available in the Bay Area.

I understand that some legal and financial matters may be considered as confidential. Could you please consider asking the LLC Board whether it could review its "open by default" approach on such matters?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy