Fw: New Version Notification for draft-elkschul-conflict-problem-01.txt

Community,

We had discussed at the plenary in IETF103 (as well as other venues) some potential improvements which may be made in the WG process of conflict resolution and obtaining consensus.

There will be a second draft with potential solutions to the issues that have been pointed out in the draft below.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
CEO and Founder