RE: [ANNOUNCE] new release of the ParrotTalk protocol specification, version 3.7

Hello Valery,

I have never looked at IKE. I have implemented TLS 1.2 (http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/SSL-CDavidShaffer.19.mcz) and SSH (http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/SSH-rww.12.mcz), but they are both currently broken for some reason. It has been a number of years since I revisited them, and now I am thinking of porting them to the ThunkStack design of ParrotTalk. I would need a new ReceivingFrameBuff for them as ParrotTalks frames are different than either of those protocols. And of course a specific SessionOperations managing the state machine and message processing of each protocol. As I have said I am an implementation guy, as I think the code documents itself and test cases document the usage of the protocol. I really like to see them running in Squeak, but decided to shoot for interoperability with Java. Long ago Squeak Community decided correctly to use OpenSSL, as it is tested, approved and accepted.

Best,
Robert