Re: swag idea (and meeting rooms temperature...)

A hoodie is a great idea and would be extremely practical for IETF meetings.

Cheers,
Andy

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 8:40 PM Ted Lemon <mellon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, FWIW, I am wearing my IETF 103 T-shirt for the first time, because I don't like wearing clothes before I wash them; I probably would have worn a hoodie, but not a long-sleeve T.