Re: swag idea (and meeting rooms temperature...)

I think the main question is whether the artwork of the different
IETF t-shirts is meant to be exclusives.

If not, then the most easy way would be to have uploaded public
versions of the artwork. Then there are enough companies selling
swag where you can upload your own artwork and get it printed, and
every IETF attendee could do that individually, so it would be the least
bother to the IETF.

If the artwork is meant to be more restricted to e.g.: only attendees
or only available around the time of the particular IETF,
then of course it might be more difficult to find oneline vendors
of swag that could enforce such restrictions.

In any case, it definitely wold be fun to fund ways to get
other type of swag than t-shirts with an IETFs artwork on it thats
cost neutral to the IETF/hosts.

Any swag company thats printing on mylar space blankets ?

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---