From: John Levine [mailto:johnl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:09 PM
To: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dmarc-rfc7601bis-03

In article <154100817740.5314.5936662570396773189@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready

I have been assigned to review draft-ietf-dmarc-rfc7601bis-03 on behalf
of the ops directorate.  This document specifies a message header field
called Authentication-Results for use with electronic mail messages to
indicate the results of message authentication efforts.

The document is written very clear. The only question I have is if the
mechanism described in the document are actually used by popular
mail-server, such as Microsoft Outlook?

Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL all add Authentication-Results headers to incoming mail.

Outlook is a mail client.  Dunno what their Exchange servers do.

R's,
John

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY