Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-yang-06.txt> (YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port Softwires) to Proposed Standard

Terry

Since the IETF Last Call on this I-D ended, there have been five new
versions of this I-D incorporating, IMHO, substantive changes to the
I-D, e.g. introducing a new YANG module for tunnel types, IETF-wide..

I think that the changes are good (although I have not had time to
digest them all yet) but since there are so many, I think that this I-D
can no longer be regarded as the one that the softwires WG forwarded for
publication.  Rather, I think that the I-D should be returned to the WG
to confirm that this is still what the WG wants.  It is not that I would
expect the WG to want to make further substantive changes, rather that
the IETF needs to know that this is what the softwire WG wants, and at
present, I do not think that we can be sure of that.

Tom Petch

for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port Softwires) to Proposed Standard