Nomcon photographs

I was just filling out some nomcom comments and noticed that some of the candidates have thumbnail photographs next to their names and others don't.

The photographs are really useful because there are a lot of people that I know from mailing list discussions and hallway discussions but don't necessarily connect both sets of interactions.

I also looked to see if there was a way to upload a photograph to my own profile which I don't see which suggests that these photos are being pulled from some resource that some folk can edit and others can't.

It would make for a fairer playing field if everyone had photos or at least the chance to upload them.