Re: Diversity considerations

Hi Dave,
At 01:59 PM 01-10-2018, Dave Cridland wrote:
I'm not defending the way John put that, nor disagreeing with what you say. However I took what John wrote to be a clumsy way of saying - in more general terms - that we should ensure that it's the community that adapts to diversity, and not for anyone to conform to the existing community norms, nor for the community to attract only those individuals who willingly so conform.

I'll skip commenting about what was said and focus on the general terms. I doubt that a few persons can do much to ensure that a large group of people changes its ways. From what I have seen, it is the reverse where the individual has to choose whether to adapt to the new society.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy