发件人: Eliot Lear [mailto:lear@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2018年10月1日 15:45
收件人: Qin Wu <bill.wu@xxxxxxxxxx>; Paul Eggert <eggert@xxxxxxxxxxx>; ops-dir@xxxxxxxx
抄送: tzdist-bis@xxxxxxxx; Ken Murchison <murch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif.all@xxxxxxxx; ietf@xxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [Tzdist-bis] Opsdir last call review of draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-14

Hi there...

On 29.09.18 03:12, Qin Wu wrote:
> Hi, Paul:

Each data block is constructed in a way described by the header block. The header indicates the number of transitions, and the nature of those transitions, as well as leap second information.  The block size will vary based on the version being used (1, 2, or 3).

With this in mind, can you please restate your question.  We're not following your concern.

Eliot