Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-04

On 9/24/2018 6:16 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:

    +  Those registered by IANA in the "Service Name and Transport
             Protocol Port Number Registry [RFC6335]"

Move the end quote after Registry.

ok.  Good catch.

Interesting. Just discovered that this probably qualifies as a bug in the xml2rfc processor tool at the IETF site.

(I only submitted the xml, which I think is formally ok.)

Here's the xml for that paragraph:

                    <t>Those registered by IANA in the "<xref
                          target="RFC6335">Service Name and Transport
                          Protocol Port Number Registry</xref>" The
                       underscore is prepended to the service
                       parameters to avoid collisions with DNS labels
                       that occur in nature, and the order is reversed
                       to make it possible to do delegations, if
                       needed, to different zones (and therefore
                       providers of DNS).</t>

(I'm changing the xml to avoid this bug for the next version.)

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking