Re: Personal Information in the IETF Datatracker

Hi Riccardo,

On 2018-09-26 14:11, Riccardo Bernardini wrote:
> I, too, received this e-mail, but on my work account (bernardini@xxxxxxxx
> or riccardo.bernardini@xxxxxxxx).  I followed the link, but it says that my
> e-mail is not known.... Funny.

In your case, things are a bit more complex.  The datatracker knows of your
email <riccardo.bernardini@xxxxxxxx>, but you don't have a login.  This
means that the information in your account is derived from submitted drafts
and other IETF work.

In order to inspect the data, please create a login for yourself by using
the login creation service at https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/,
using the email known to the datatracker, <riccardo.bernardini@xxxxxxxx>.
The login will be automatically connected to your personal information, and
you will be able to inspect and update your information, and give consent.

Best regards,

	Henrik