Re: NomCom 2017: Call for nominations (IAOC mid-term replacement)

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And to be clear on just how abbreviated, the LLC board is already meeting and the document which shifts the Trustee selection algorithm is in IETF Last Call.  There is a race condition here that could result in this selection never actually serving.

The trust documents are finishing IASA 2.0 w.g. last call.  As far as I can tell none of the IASA 2.0 documents are in IETF last call.

Bob,

You're right, my apologies.  I saw the gen-art review pass, and I mentally assumed I had missed the IETF Last Call.  It turns out it was triggered before the Last Call was issued..  As those on the list saw, the chairs today indicated that they will request publication soon.

Ted