Re: Update on IETF 103 visa information

Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    > On Sep 13, 2018, at 19:49, IAOC Chair <iaoc-chair@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >>
    >> official Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand site:
    >>
    >> http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/4908

    > This links to

    > http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/4908/15405-General-information.html

And under

   > 3. Travellers travellling from/through countries which have been
   > declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas must acquire an International
   > Health Certificate verifying the receiving of a Yellow Fever
   > vaccination.  For more information, please see List of Countries which
   > are Declared Yellow Fever Infected Areas.

which links to: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2494, which is a 404.
A google search on the title found me:

https://www.iamat.org/risks/yellow-fever?gclid=CjwKCAjwuO3cBRAyEiwAzOxKsgxfgKIPa63VPTKS7iRRPtZ4YlDOn68s12cHBe8jfkth35t40hyINBoCRVEQAvD_BwE

and more usefully:
  http://www.thaiembassy.ca/en/visiting-thailand/visas/yellow-fever-infected-areas

(what a nice URL. Looks like it would remain stable forever...)

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [