Re: NomCom 2018: Call for nominations (2nd Call)

Hi,

is the list of nominees not public this year?

In past years, one could see on https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/feedback/ who was already nominated, even before feedback could be given. Knowing that filling out the form wasn't wasted effort (because someone is already a nominee) was nice.

Thanks,
Lars