Re: [OPS-DIR] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-16

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 8:54 AM Scott Bradner <sob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reviewer: Scott Bradner
Review result: Ready

I performed an OPS-DIR review of The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
(draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-16) This ID is the result of a bifurcation of RFC
6830 as such review of the basic technology is OBE. (i.e. RFC 6830 was
published years ago – any deep technology review should have been done then.)
The ID does make some changes to the technology described in RFC 6830 but the
changes do not present any operations related issues that I can see.

The version I was asked to review did not have a “Changes since RFC 6830”
section (as all RFCs that update or obsolete other RFCs should have) but that
has been fixed so I have no additional issues.

Excellent, thank you Scott, and the authors.