Re: Coffee pot protocol

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 2:05 PM Heather Flanagan <hlflanagan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<humor>
Hmm, anyone know if there is a reference to RFC 2324, "Hyper Text Coffee
Pot Control Protocol", in this shiny new patent? "Coffee delivery drone
patented by IBM" - https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45289281
</humor>

I may be the person who knows least about patents on the IESG, but I THINK that skates as an enabling technology ...

On the other hand, if the Trust can charge for licenses on coffee delivery, we may never have to pay for meeting registrations again!

Spencer

Spencer