Fwd: [Iasa20] Proposed final LLC docs sent to ISOC BoT

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alissa Cooper <alissa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Iasa20] Proposed final LLC docs sent to ISOC BoT
Date: August 15, 2018 at 9:39:03 AM EDT
To: IASA 2 WG <iasa20@xxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

With the last call for comments on the LLC legal documents closing yesterday and no further edits suggested after Brad circulated the latest versions, I have sent the proposed final versions to the ISOC Board of Trustees for approval (see the mail below). That approval process will hopefully conclude prior to September 1 at which point we will move forward with executing the documents and creating the LLC as Brad outlines below.

Many thanks to everyone in the community who has contributed to this effort thus far!

Alissa

Begin forwarded message: