Re: Visas for IETF 103 in Thailand

When we went to Argentina things did change if you held a US passport. I had already paid my fee and then in the days up to the meeting things changed.

Talk to your travel agent or use a visa service if necessary. Your unique situation may be different than me or someone else. International travel carries risks and you should know what those are before you leave home.

I have been advised by CBSA agents that speaking at a conference in Canada would/should require a visa for example. Does this count as presenting at a WG meeting? IANAL, but you need to adjust your behaviors according to the laws of where you are.

Importantly: you can always participate remotely. The tools are quite good

Jared Mauch