Re: [Sidrops] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-02

Speaking as another person implementing these protocols: I found this
document useful as a checklist of issues to think about, along with
commentary on how one implementation handled them.  As it happened, I
ended up doing most things slightly differently (Tim and I were each
on at least our third implementations by this point, and had talked
about a lot of it as we went along), but I still found it useful.

I suspect that a new implementor coming in cold would also find this
valuable, for more obvious reasons.

If this isn't enough to make a draft worthy of publication anymore,
push the IETF over and bury it, we're done.