Re: AD Time

ICNA - ISOC Certified Network  Ass..istant
ICIE - ISOC Certified IPv4, oops: Internet Expert
ICv6 - you get the point

Would be happy to help with that training material.
I once reviewed wonderfull vendor certification training and testing
material on which i was SME, and i was happy to see so many
useful questions such as inquiring the hair color of the third
bit of be ACME field in the FOOBAR protocoll. And the name of
its siblings.

Of course, we need to selling IETF re-branded Red Bull cans as the only
permitted energy drink during training and testing.

--
---
tte@xxxxxxxxx