Re: Please insert pradeep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into your database

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 00:17:49 -0600, pradeep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

> valdis.kletnieks@xxxxxx claims you deleted my email because you dont
> want to hear from me his speculation and offensive remark

What I actually said was that you haven't shown that either of these drafts
are of any interest to the IETF, because every benefit you've stated is
already possible and being done without either of the drafts.

It's not speculation - I provided citations of current uses that don't need
your drafts.

As far as offensive?  I can understand the distress caused by pointing out
that you don't have an actual novel idea that's IETF relevant, but pointing
out technical flaws with your proposal is hardly "offensive".

> I have no income from my domains last 14 years. It has been used by a clever
> organisation for their selfish interests and they have repeatedly
> harmed me using

At some point, you have to ask yourself if those are really still "your" domains.
If "your" domain has been hijacked, take it up with the current registrar:

whois explodingmoon.org
Domain Name: EXPLODINGMOON.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D187019051-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: http://api.fastdomain.com/cgi/whois
Registrar URL: http://www.fastdomain.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-11T01:21:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-10T12:41:43Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-10T12:41:43Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6022262389

That abuse contact is the proper place to start, not the IETF list.