Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-08

Al,

Thank you for your review and feedback.  I incorporated the RFC 8174 boilerplate text based on the feedback from Adam Roach, which will be published after the completion of the IETF last call.

Thanks,

—

JG

James Gould
Distinguished Engineer
jgould@xxxxxxxxxxxx

703-948-3271
12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

Verisign.com <http://verisigninc.com/>

On 7/23/18, 9:42 AM, "Al Morton" <acmorton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    Reviewer: Al Morton
    Review result: Ready

    >From and operations perspective, this draft proposes a useful extension of EPP
    in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5730 and presents the new Allocation Token in
     a well organized way,  with clarity and examples. The shepherd's write-up
    indicates many reviews, with reasonable and continuous development pace. There
    are several implementations of server, client and both sides, and a thoughtful
    list of security considerations.

    Nits:
    Section 1.1, Conventions
    Please update RFC2119 Requirements Language with latest/clarified text from:
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8174