Re: [hackathon] IETF103 Hackathon --- the weekend after?

All +1 …

--- tony

Thus spake <hackathon-bounces@xxxxxxxx on behalf of ekr@xxxxxxxx>:

I agree with Nick here. We use the hackathon as a pre-meeting interop, helping us flesh out issues for the WG meetings during the week. Having the hackathon afterwards would not serve the same purpose.

An additional concern here is that people are pretty wiped out after an IETF meeting. This was true even before we started having the hackathon the weekend before and I think it would be difficult for people to be effective at the hackathon afterwards.

-Ekr