Re: IETF103 Hackathon --- the weekend after?

What Nick said.  Shane Kerr did a hackathon project on a draft that was appearing in DNSOP later in the week, found problems with the spec, and was able to work out the details before the meeting and show multiple implementations.  It was double plus excellent.

We gave Shane some DNS cookies, but there was vendor interoperability issues with him consuming them.   We're addressing that issue.

Tim

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I understand that the IEEE meeting will be located in the same
> hotel/conference center as IETF103, the week afterwards.

AINTEC 2018, an academic conference, will be the week after as well.
see https://interlab.ait.ac.th/aintec2018/.  but in a different venue.

randy