Re: [Rfcplusplus] A note on tonight's plenary

> On Jul 18, 2018, at 16:06, Adam Roach <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the detailed outline, Heather! I have one bit of feedback.
>

>> On 7/18/18 15:34, Heather Flanagan wrote:
>> The IETF community can also expect me to be reaching out to see if I can find contacts within some of the big companies that reference our documents to see what they know (or think they know) about RFCs and how they would expect to find out about changes to the series.
>
> In the interest of completeness, I would suggest that such an effort needs to include reaching out to the communities associated with open-source projects as well.

ooooh, excellent idea! Thanks! If you have any particular communities and/or contacts in mind, please drop me a note off list.

It occurs to me, as I continue to think about this, that groups like the NOGs, the RIRs, and other operator groups should be on the list, too.

-Heather