RE: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-insipid-logme-marking-11

Hello Leif,
Thanks a lot for reviewing the draft. We have submitted revision -12 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-logme-marking/) which makes the "must" normative in the first paragraph of 8.4.6 User Control of Logging, as per the review comment.

8.4.6.  User Control of Logging
Consent to turn on "log me" marking for a given session MUST be
provided by the end user or by the network administrator.

Best regards,
Peter and Arun