Re: Mailinglist archives questions

Niels -

The suggestion to contact ietf-action@ when you spot a discrepancy is correct. You shouldn't find many, and the ones you find will likely deal with edge cases encountered when importing a list from somewhere else (or, as we have done in the past, having a local subscription to an externally hosted list).

There are more than 2 stores that could be come discrepant. We have been working for some time to get to a point where we have a single source of truth that any other views are derived from so that we don't encounter this going forward.

RjS