Re: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-httpi-12.txt

Pradeep,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 1:29 AM <valdis.kletnieks@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 05:29:09 -0000, pradeep xplorer said:
> How to Create a specific mailing list for discussing this draft i proposed?

     Right now URL's are hardcoded. I propose an httpi:// service
     that would allow dynamic links that can be updated by the httpi
     service in the text that you are viewing. So every time interval like
     a minute or so, the content you are viewing using the httpi:// service
     in your browser can show links suggested by the WWW Brain
     that you can traverse or navigate

First off, I think the "WWW Brain" you're thinking of is usually
called a "search engine".

Secondly, websites currently seem to have absolutely no difficulty in infesting
a page with all the "You may also be interested in..." links one could possibly
want.

This isn't my area, but I THINK I'd post about this to the Dispatch mailing list, which processes proposals for new work in the ART area, which is responsible for HTTP and its close relatives (like CoAP).