Commuity feedback on meeting programs and events

As we head into IETF 102, I want to let you all know about a new way of managing community feedback on meeting programs and events.

To complement the IETF attendees list, we thought it might be useful to provide a mechanism for direct, private feedback (be it constructive criticism or praise) about meeting aspects handled by the secretariat and/or meeting host. Such feedback can be directed to meeting-planning@xxxxxxxx. This address feeds into the IETF ticketing system. The IETF Secretariat will use input to improve future programs. When relevant, feedback will be also shared with meeting hosts and sponsors.

Regards,
Alexa