Re: Genart telechat review of draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-01

Hi Stewart,

I have fixed all the typos, and found two more that I have fixed also. Sorry. Should have run the spellchecker.

Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-02