Re: Microsoft github

Ross Gardler also at the asf has convinced me over years that Microsoft is very committed to open source. I personally think it will improve things with github under their umbrella. He shared an internal memo with the ASF that also helped.

Bccing him and perhaps he will share here. At a minimum I am sure he would be interested to pass along concerns and questions.
Regards,
KAM