Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-09.txt> (A new cryptographic signature method for DKIM) to Proposed Standard

I have three comments on draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-09.

In section 3, this document says that it uses "PureEDdSA"; however, RFC 8032 provide a definition for PureEdDSA.  I assume this is a simple typo.

How hard would it be to expand section 6 to include an example of two selectors being used, one with RSA and one with ed25519?  If it is pretty easy, I think it would help the reader.

RFC 6376 have an extensive security considerations section.  This document should point out that the private key protection discussed in Section 8.3 of RFC 6376 applies to the ed25519 private key.  In addition, I think there should be a section similar to Section 8.13 of RFC 6376 in this document; it might just be a pointer to Section 8 of RFC 8032.

Russ