Re: IETF WebEx Changes

Oops, never mind.  I missed the “nor toll free” part of Portia’s note.  Please pretend I didn’t say that......

Barry

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:54 PM Barry Leiba <barryleiba@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will point out that anyone who can use Skype can call the US toll-free number at no cost, regardless of what country they happen to be in.  Other services might provide a similar cost-free capability.  That should allow most participants to be on WebEx calls without cost.

Barry