Re: Last Call: Moving RFC 4405, RFC 4406, RFC 4407 (Sender-ID) to Historic

Those three RFCs are experimental, and RFC 6686 ended the experiment.
I'm not sure what if anything an historic experiment means.

I would suggest filing an erratum on 6686 so that it obsoletes
4405-4407 and leave it at that.  If we really want to make these three
historic, file a further erratum on 6686 which should have have said
so.

R's,
John