Re: Planned changes to registration payments & deadlines

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:52:47PM +0530, Vinayak Hegde wrote:

> Thank you. This helps immensely. It would be great if you can mention
> this prominently for first-time registrants as well as for people who
> have to apply for visas (but have been to the IETF before) .

Note that (as I observed somewhere upthread) people who have been to
the IETF before will be able to get their letter issued without
registering, too.  Of course, one might not get the visa before the
early bird cut-off, and therefore one might want to pay the early fee
with the assurance that, if one does not get the requisite visa, one
will get a refund.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx