Re: Planned changes to registration payments & deadlines

Earlier in this thread, you said some things that seemed to imply that this early registration would help with avoiding or reducing the need to increase the meeting fee.

Can you say something about how the difference between 7 weeks and 4 weeks is relevant to the meeting fee?

Thank you,
Joel